Koharu Hinata wears the default female school uniform, unless customized by the player.
Koharu Hinata has clover green colored hair that she wears in pigtails on both sides of her head. Her eyes are clover green as well. She has fair skin.
At 7:05 AM each day, Koharu will enter the school ground second in line on the left to school. She walks to her locker at 7:10 AM. At 7:15 AM, she will walk in the plaza, in the left side of the fountain, to gossip.
At 8:00 AM Koharu will walk into Classroom 2-1 and sit in her desk. She will start class at 8:30 AM, and leave to go to lunch at 1:00 PM.
Since she is an average NPC, she will have no special events, so she gossips with her group during lunch at the cafeteria.
Koharu walks to class again at 1:30 PM and finishes second period at 3:30 PM. She then goes down to her locker and lingers there until 3:50 PM, when she walks home. On Monday from 3:40 PM to 5:30 PM, she will eat octopus hotdogs with Kokona Haruka in the Cooking Club. At 5:35 PM, she walk to her locker and stand there before leaving the the school buildng at 5:45 PM.
- Her name is a reference to the most popular female Japanese names in 2012, 5th popular being Koharu, 6th popular being Hinata.
- In older versions of the game, Koharu Hinata's name was Ritsu Taina. The placeholder name was inspired by K-ON.
- In the September 18th, 2015 Build, her crush was set to Senpai by mistake. It was fixed in the October 8th, 2015 Update.
- Her counterpart is Hayato Haruki.
- She was the only person not in the Martial Arts club to have a Heroic personality, however in the December 1st, 2015 Update, she was switched to the Martial Arts Club. In the December 3rd, 2015 Update, however, she was moved to the Cooking Club.
- Koharu is a Hero because she is one of the first students who enters the school, so she is a convenient person to test the Hero persona with.
- Her bust size is 1.1.
|“||Seriously? I didn't think there would be anyone like that at our school...||”|
— Koharu Hinata on the Internet
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found