Midori Gurin is the second student to be introduced as an Easter Egg.
Midori wears the default school uniform, unless customized. Having pale skin, she also has green eyes and hair that matches her eyes in color. Her hair used to be in parted bangs, however, Yandere Dev thought she looked ugly. It was changed to be similar to Yandere-Chan's hairstyle, but longer and loose instead of in a ponytail. It was then changed to it's current model on June 1st, 2016. Her bust size is 1, and she has green stockings and panties.
Due to a running gag in some of Yandere Dev's videos, Midori Gurin is portrayed as an annoying girl who constantly asks her classmates and teachers questions that are considered foolish and stupid. Yandere Dev sees her as very, very stupid and annoying.
She currently has the Phone Addict persona, if a camera is pointed at her, she will smile and strike a cute pose. If she witnesses murder or finds a corpse, Midori will take a picture and run away from school premises while texting the photo to the police. If Yandere-Chan is bloody in the photo, it results in an instant game-over once the text is sent. If Yandere-Chan looks un-incriminating, is wearing a mask, or isn't in the photo at all, the police countdown timer will begin once the texts is sent.
Midori's routine is currently unfinished. She teleports to the rooftop after changing her shoes and stands in the same spot, looking at her phone, until classtime. At lunch she'll walk to the rooftop, then stand in her spot and use her phone. After lunch ends, she goes to class again. She'll then participate in cleaning time and after that she'll go home.
- She is the third student with green hair, after Koharu Hinata and Hayato Haruki.
- She is also the fourth student with green eyes, after Pippi Osu.
- She was the first student to not have white panties, her's were green.
- Her appearance was partly inspired by Tsuruya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Her name, Midori, means 'green' in Japanese, possibly referencing her green color scheme, and her last name "Gurin" is a butchered pronunciation of the word green. Essentially her name fully translated is "Green Green".
- On the November 15th build, her hair was changed. It was changed again in January 1st.
- Midori's favorite food is anything green, such as broccoli and green M&Ms.